A Strong and Growing Team
• Naoya Yoshikawa, CEO, considerable technical and management expertise, with over 15 years of expertise in energy and environmental companies and a broad portfolio of growing technology companies. One of few venture capitalists on a private basis in Japan and has served as CFO or outside director of listed companies in the U.S. and Canada.
• Kyle Fair, Chairman - GGI Operations 30 years experience in real estate development and re-development of commercial properties as well as acquisition and operation of commercial businesses. Mr. Fair has managed, owned and operated projects including office, retail, industrial and multy-family.
• Rodolfo Jimenez, President and COO, over 20 years of global corporate, management, operations and marketing experience with complex operations (Coca-Cola Co.) and fast paced start-ups (Pollo Campero restaurants).
• Ruben Aldape, Executive VP & CFO, recent Shell Oil retiree, after 35 years of service, with strong background in startup (PET plant/LNG site in Mexico, Natural Gas in Brazil) and reengineering of business units (R&D center, chemical business unit in USA, etc).
• Yang Hyon Mo, Director R&D, has invested over 25 years into studying, experimenting, and improving technologies to solve the world’s waste problems. He has been succesful in integrating a number of technology components as a result of his wide-ranging network of connections with experts and academic researchers over many years of work.
• Yozo Kato, VP Engineering, is highly experienced (over 35 years) in engineering and manufacturing. Along his career, has been responsible for the development, design, installation, and operation of a variety of manufacturing facilities and advanced technologies in the energy sector. He has conducted projects in a number of countries in Asia, and has invested over 10 years in the research and development of alternative energies.