Ovi Energi Plant
The Ovi Energy waste-to-energy plant will processes 20 tons of dry waste on a daily basis. However, our technology is configured to be able to scale-up in a parallel manner depending on the scale of the waste problem. In this manner, we have been able to tackle waste streams of more than 250 tons of waste per day. One extra consideration is that we are able to deploy our plants in more than one location, which can represent very considerable operational savings from not needing to aggregate and transport waste. This unique approach results in system configurations and implementation schedules that respond to our client's needs and capacities.
Our waste-to-energy plants are a unique source of renewable energy that is generated on-site where it is produced. The benefits from our technology are deep and diverse. We begin by benefiting our customers, who minimize the amount of waste they produce, save on waste disposal, and make strong financial results from the fuels produced by our plant. At a second level, we benefit the communities in which we operate by minimizing waste, improving air quality, generating jobs, contributing to economic development, and setting up a new benchmark on resource efficiency and sustainability. Finally, we all benefit by minimizing our environment impact, the amount of methane that goes into our atmosphere, our dependence on extracted fossil fuels, and from the use of cleaner liquid fuels.
Transform Organic Materials into Clean Energy
• OVI Energi is a project developer, owner and operator of renewable energy plants providing a full solution to municipalities.
• Proven Japanese Technology manufactured and deployed by American and Japanese companies.
• Small-Scale Waste to Energy plants to transform any type of organic Waste & Materials into Diesel Fuel.
• Well known Pyrolysis gasification technology (CTL) to minimize emissions (no-incineration) and facilitate permitting.
• Network of experienced and reliable project partners to ensure succesful project implementation.
• Partner’s experienced in project lifecycle: 4-plants operating safely and profitably in South Korea since 2006, 24 plants in process for the US.
OVI Energi is interested in constructing an innovative solution to convert waste into energy using OVI energi pyrolysis energy plant. It is believed the conceptual facility able to process and to divert the targeted waste materials that delivered to Bantar Gebang landfill disposal.
OVI Energi is interested in constructing an innovative solution to convert waste into energy using OVI energi pyrolysis energy plant. It is believed the conceptual facility able to process and to divert the targeted waste materials that delivered to the next city landfill disposal.